Learn SAP ARIBA Online Training With Free Live Demo
SAPVITS is the best SAP ARIBA Training Institute which delivers training by certified 8+ years of real-time experience trainer with free server access facility. ARIBA tutorials experience by sharing the real-time tips, tricks, and best Industry practices. Get all the SAP ARIBA Online Training , through the power and convenience of the cloud. All training and study materials are available in a recorded, self-paced environment, an opportunity to interact with the online tutors and peers. It guides its participants in such a way such that they will be eligible to clear all types of challenges by the end of the SAP ARIBA training sessions. Enroll Now to attend Free Live Demo.
1. What Is SAP ARIBA
- SAP Ariba is open to all systems and all types of goods and services, providing you innovative techniques to connect to the world’s largest network of buyers and suppliers, cooperate with the proper industry partners, and improve your solution with targeted apps and extensions.
- SAP Ariba offers an end-to-end automated system that removes complexity and enables buyers and suppliers to manage everything from contracts to payments all in one place.
- SAP Ariba gives the insight you require to create and manage lasting, committed connections with partners who fit with your business while ensuring your policies and preferences automatically guide efficient, error-free transactions.
2. Why choose SAP Ariba?
- SAP Ariba technology offers is designed to support businesses negotiate better agreements with suppliers and provide better clarity and authority over spending.
- Ariba Network is the world’s biggest B2B network, a dynamic, powerful digital marketplace that helps trillions of dollars in annual business commerce connecting more than 3.6 million connected companies.
- SAP Ariba is managed to combine the purchase/procurement method across the entire system. With the Ariba Network, you get access to suppliers portfolio reached across direct and indirect expense classifications. SAP Ariba provides all systems and all types of goods and services, thus giving you the versatility to connect and help with right business partners and innovate your solution with targeted apps and extensions.
- Discover SAP Ariba’s extensive portfolio of solutions, and find out how SAP Ariba is driving rapid innovations to make your procurement, satisfaction, and financial supply chain management processes simple. And smart. By removing complexity and giving buyers and suppliers the tools to manage everything from source to settle – all in one place.
3. How do I get started with SAP Ariba?
- SAP Ariba is a one-stop automated destination allowing buyers and suppliers to manage everything from contracts to payments all at one place.
- We provide SAP ARIBA hands-on training with server access, providing configuration documents, recording archives.
4. SAP Ariba Features and Discovery
SAP Ariba Sourcing Professional users learn advanced functionality in order to get the most out of their solution. Through a combination of lecture and demonstration, users have the opportunity to learn about these sophisticated functions. Features to be covered include:
• Ariba Discovery: Learn about the benefits of Discovery, including how the matching process works and best practices on how to maximize the value of each posting.
• Scoring in Ariba Sourcing Professional: Learn how scoring works, exploring such topics as buyer setup (including weights, importance, target grade and pre-graded vs. post-graded questions); grading an event as a team grader; and completing the process as a project owner, including using the Adjust Grade for Consensus option.
• Data Import/Export using Excel: Save time and learn tips for using Microsoft Excel to quickly load data into your sourcing events. Also, learn how to extract data results quickly for side-by-side analysis of your event results.
• Custom Offline Response Sheet: Learn how to handle events that go beyond system limitations by using this advanced method of collecting and mapping of data.
• Sourcing Library: Standardize event content and format by taking advantage of the sourcing library. Learn how to add events from the library and help reduce cycle times.
5. Who is benefited by the SAP Ariba program?
- The consultants who are engaged with the SAP MM, SAP Procurement, SAP SRM. SAP E-sourcing, SAP SD.
6. Salient Features of the Training
- SAP Ariba online training with SAPvits we assure you this is an in-depth training which covers all functional aspects of SAP Ariba including Up-Stream, Down-Stream, Administration and integration. After this training, you will be equipped with sound knowledge and experience so that you can work as an SAP ARIBA consultant with confidence on any project.
- Total Duration of the course is tentatively 45hrs. So duration would be around 7-weeks.
- Server Access: We provided 24X7 uninterrupted server access during the training period i,e around 7-weeks.
- Session Recordings & Material: We provide all the session recordings and share to you. Soft copies of study material, configuration guides, and self-practice assignments will be shared to you after every session.
- Knowledge Sharing: We will be creating a Whatsapp group of registered participants you can use this platform to discuss and share your knowledge among group members.
- Job Assistance: We help you in preparing your resume as per the current market standards and requirements and will be sharing with you enough of interview Q&A and scenarios. We don’t give you any placement guarantee from our end but assistance is assured.
- Ariba Introduction
- Ariba Downstream
- Ariba Upstream
- Integration & Administration
• P2P Catalogs/APC
• Ariba Catalogs overview
• Ariba Procurement Content architecture
• Types of catalogs
• Deployment considerations with OCI
• Hands on workshop
• Getting Started with Ariba Procurement
• Ariba Procurement: Requisitioning Process
• Ariba Contract Compliance & catalog vs non- catalog
• Ariba Procurement: Spot buy and supplier collaboration
• Budget check and approval process
• Ariba Procurement: Ordering methods and order routing
• Ariba procurement: Order split process
• Ariba Procurement: Creating and Managing Invoices
• AN Supplier: Order confirmation, ASN, Invoice and payment
• Invoice: Different Types
• Hands on workshop
• Getting Started with Ariba sourcing
• SAP Ariba Sourcing: Creating Events
• SAP Ariba Sourcing: Project Management
• Creating RFI, RFP and Auctions
• Award Scenarios and Awarding Sourcing Event
• Hands on workshop
• Getting Started with Ariba Contracts
• Ariba Contract Management: Creating Contracts
• Ariba Contract Management: Contract Authoring
• Hands on workshop
• Supplier Lifecycle Overview
• Supplier Request
• Supplier Registration
• Supplier Qualification
• Preferred Supplier Selection
• Master Data Management
• Transactional Data Management
• Integration Manager & Configurations
• Integration Tool Kit (ITK)
• Direct connectivity
• Mediated Connectivity
• User Management & Configurations
• Catalog Manager & Configurations