SAP Security Online Training
With this SAP Security training, you will be able to define and regulate rights for all the users within the SAP environment of your organization. You will also be expert at concepts like creating SAP R/3 architecture & Layers, User status (SUIM) locking transactions, restricting access to SAP & DDIC, authorization objects, programming authorizations and security layers.
Why SAP Security Course?
Salary Fact: The average salary of an SAP Security Admin ranges between $32,111 – $131,031 per year.
Job Opportunity: SAP Security generates over 67,000 jobs every year.
Growth: SAP Security has a market share of about 1% and hence a huge growth potential.
Online or On-premise Training Options
- Curriculum aligned with latest industry trends
- Experienced and certified trainers
- Real-life scenarios
- Lifetime access to course material (pdfs, ppts and videos)
Recorded Video Training
- Updated course content
- 24/7 remote server access
- Lifetime access to course content (videos and materials)
- Flexibility to learn anytime, anywhere
Instructor-Led Online Training
- Candidate pre-evaluation.
- Certified and experienced trainers.
- Email support and online query resolution.
- 24/7 access to SAP Sandbox.