SAP SD Online Training
The SAP Sales and Distribution (SD) course will help you be proficient in managing processes required in selling, shipping and billing of a product. It makes you an expert at concepts like creating document structure and tables, sales information system, among others.
Why SAP SD Course?
Salary : Ranges between $75,553 to $110,136 per year.
Job Opportunity : SAP SD generates around 53,000 jobs every year.
Growth : SAP SD has a market share of around 0.8% and a huge growth potential in the future.
Online or On-premise Training Options
- Curriculum aligned with latest industry trends
- Experienced and certified trainers
- Real-life scenarios
- Lifetime access to course material (pdfs, ppts and videos)
Recorded Video Training
- Updated course content
- 24/7 remote server access
- Lifetime access to course content (videos and materials)
- Flexibility to learn anytime, anywhere
Instructor-led Online Training
- Candidate pre-evaluation
- Certified and experienced trainers
- Email support and online query resolution
- 24/7 access to SAP Sandbox