SAP TRANSPORTATION MANAGEMENT
SAP TM COURSE CONTENTS
- Overview of SAP TM Online Training
Transportation Management from a management perspective.
- Understanding Transportation Management.
- Shipper, Freight Forwarder, and LSP.
- LTL/FTL/LCL/FCL Scenarios in Logistics Industry.
- Transportation Management System VS SAP TMS
- SAP Transportation Management Architecture
An overview of the technical architecture of SAP TM and how integration is done.
- Standalone SAP TM
- Integrated SAP TM (SAP TM- SAP ERP)
- Transportation Management E2E Cycle.
- SAP Transportation Management Master Data.
Transportation specific Master Data. Master Data of SAP ERP and SAP TM.CIF integration used for master data transmission between SAP ERP and SAP TM.
- Organization Master Data.
- General Master Data.
- Transportation Network Master Data.
- Resources Master Data.
- Charges Master Data.
- Dangerous Goods Management.
- SAP TM Online Training Requirement/Order Management
Shipper scenarios and forwarder/carrier scenarios to explain the capabilities of the customer order objects.
- Order Based Transportation Request.
- Delivery Based Transportation Request.
- Forwarding order Scenario.
- Transportation Capacity Management
Management of freight capacities and schedules is an important aspect of being able to move cargo.
- Carrier Schedules.
- Port Schedules
- Departure/Destination Rules
- SAP Transportation Planning. (Freight unit and Freight Order Management in Standalone SAP TM Online Training)
Transportation planning deals with the activities involved in the assignment of cargo items to vehicles or reserved capacities on trucks, trains, planes, or vessels.
6.1: Freight Units Management:
- Properties of Freight Unit
- Freight unit building rule.
6.2: Freight Order Management
- Freight Order creation.
- Freight order Stages.
- Freight order Control.
6.3: Manual Planning
- Planning Strategies.
- Planning Profiles.
- Transportation Cockpit.
6.4: Automatic planning.
- Carrier Process.
- Relevant career Determination and Tendering process significance.
- Carrier Determination.
- Means and Modes of Transport.
- Transportation Planning with Integrated SAP TM (SAP TM-Sap ERP)
- SAP Sales order Management Overview.
- SAP Purchase Order Management Overview.
- Logistics Planning from Make to Stock and Make to Order Perspective.
- Transportation Execution/Control/Monitor. (Standalone TM and Integrated TM Perspective)
Execution and monitoring deal with handling freight and providing visibility of shipments.
- Transportation Execution.
- Transportation Control.
- Transportation Monitoring.
- Transportation Charges and Settlement (Standalone TM and Integrated TM Perspective)
The setup of agreements (contracts) and the definition of calculation sheets, rate tables and Scales.
- Charge calculation/Settlement.
- Service Entry Sheet/PO Settlement.
- Various Scenario’s in SAP TM
Insight into the details of various outbound Processes.
- Road Scenario.
- Rail Scenario.
- Air Scenario.
- Ocean Scenario.
- Overview on Complex Integrations with of Sap GTS, Sap BW, Sap EM and Sap EHS
Important factors to be considered in a supply chain environment
- Project Implementation Methodology for SAP TM with ASAP
Specific topics to keep in mind when you implement a SAP TM process at a customer site.
- Course Duration: 35 to 40 hours Training + Assignments + Actual Project Based Case Studies
- Training Materials:
All attendees will receive,
Assignment after each module, Video recording of every session
Notes and study material for examples covered.
Access to the Training Blog & Repository of Materials
The Sap TM course duration will be of 35 hours.