SAP SIMPLE FINANCE ONLINE TRAINING
Introduction to Simple Finance
In today’s competitive world, we are looking at easy and simple business solutions yet delivering complex functionalities. One such ERP Financial solutions is SAP’s Simple Finance or SAP S/4 HANA.
SAP Simple Finance is the new Financial Solution built for SAP HANA, allowing “real-time” analytics at “most granular level” across all financial dimensions which can be deployed in the cloud or on premise.
Why Simple Finance
SAP Simple Finance makes the most complex finance functions and tasks simple to consume and perform while delivering sophisticated capabilities.Finance organizations need to embrace the digital age to keep up with new and evolving business models and provide decision makers with instant insight. Simple Finance or SAP S/4 HANA can be used to create a common view of all financial and operational data, provide flexible, easily consumable reporting, automate processes and instantly evaluate the financial implications of business options with real-time analytics, prediction, and simulation, all with a personalized user experience. It also enables the users to deploy the SAP FIORI user experience for personalized, responsive and simple interactions across most common financial tasks.
What does Simple Finance Offer?
SAP Simple Finance provides new code to customers in specific areas, for example in the financial add-on for SAP Business Suite powered by SAP HANA and in the new, planned finance applications based on the financial add-on (SAP Accounting powered by SAP HANA and SAP Cash Management powered by SAP HANA. SAP Simple Finance also contains all existing SAP Finance solutions that are available for deployment in the SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud. This provides consistent finance solution scope and capability independent of the customer’s choice of deployment.
In nutshell, Simple Finance offers
- Financial Planning and Analysis
- Accounting and Financial Close
- Treasury and Financial Risk Management
- Collaborative Finance Operations
- Enterprise Risk and Compliance Management
sFIN / SAP S/4 HANA Business Benefits:
- Data Model is made very simple
- Data Foot Print is reduced drastically OLTP and OLAP in single system
- Rich user experience through FIORI Instant access to any financial insight on any device
- Always reconciled financial process for real-time financial data analysis
- Decision making using prediction and simulation, always on the fly Easy Deployment Options – cloud, on premise, or hybrid deployment options
Is SAP’s Simple Finance for you?
sFIn is for everyone whether you are an existing customer or a new customer. While new customers can pick a suite on HANA, existing customers who do not want to move to Suite on HANA can still choose a desired solution ( SAP HANA RunTime / Accounting / BI / Financials) to cater their requirement or needs.
Pre-requisite: working knowledge or theoretical knowledge of SAP Finance or Controlling.
Why SAPVITS ?
SAPVITS is recognized as one of the best SAP training institutes to deliver excellent SAP education. All of our instructors are certified and well trained to groom their students for tomorrow’s future.
Course Attendees will have:
- 24/7 access to SAP IDES Server
- Instructor Led online training sessions
- Training materials, Blogs
- Access to online recording archives
- Flexibility to choose the schedule on weekday or weekends
- Prepare candidates for Interview
- Assist candidates in Resume preparation
SAP Simple Finance Course Details
- SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Accounting
- SAP New Cash Management
- SAP Integrated Business Planning for Finance
- SAP Fiori
- Greenfield Project (GL)
- Enterprise Structure
- New GL Config
- Extended Ledger configuration
- Account based vs. Ledger based Parallel valuation
- Combined GL Master
- Currency Settings
- CO Document Type Mapping Variant
- Combined FI-CO Document
- Greenfield Project (AA and COPA)
- New Asset Accounting Configuration
- Real Time Posting in multiple Depreciation Areas
- Technical Clearing Account
- Account based vs Ledger based
- Integrated Acquisition Postings
- Simplified Depreciation Run
- Reduced Period End Activities
- Account Based COPA
- Simplified Data Model
- COGS Split in Account based COPA
- Simplified Period End Activities
- Migration Project (Prep & Config)
- Phases of Migration Process
- Migration from Classic GL & New GL
- Preparing current system for Migration
- Installing SAP Simple Finance Add – on
- Migration of GL Configuration
- Additional Configuration for GL
- Migration of Asset Configuration
- Additional Config for AA
- Migration of Account based COPA
- Activate Account based COPA
- Migration Project (Data Migration)
- Master Data Migration
- Checks before Migration Transaction Data
- Migration of Transactional Data
- Migration of Balances
- Migration of House Bank Accounts
- Post Migration – Transfer Application Index
- Post Migration – Fill Offsetting Accounts
- Post Migration – Fill Due Dates
- Course Duration: 45 hours Training + Assignments + Actual Project Based Case Studies
- Training Materials:
All attendees will receive,
Assignment after each module, Video recording of every session
Notes and study material for examples covered.
Access to the Training Blog & Repository of Materials
The Sap simple finance course duration will be of 35 hours.