SAP HANA ADMIN
Overview of HANA
- What is SAP HANA?
- Key technologies behind SAP HANA
- SAP HANA Architecture.
- SAP HANA Extended Architecture
- Data Provision Options in HANA
- Reporting Options in HANA
- SAP HANA Editions
- SAP HANA ADMIN Online Training
Install SAP HANA
- SAP HANA In-Memory Database sizing
- Preparing SAP HANA Installation
- Install HANA
- Users created during installation
- Post Installation steps
- Enabling high availability for SAP HANA
SAP HANA Studio
- What is HANA Studio?
- Administration console
- Navigator View
- Quick launch of the modeler.
- Installation of HANA Studio
- Adding a HANA system in the HANA studio.
Configuring Data replication with SLT
- Key concepts and features of SLT Replication
- Landscape strategy of SAP LT Replication Server
- Architectural foundation of LT Replicator and its technical pre-requisites.
- Benefits of the trigger-based replication approach.
- Sizing recommendations and installation prerequisites
- Configure LT Replicator for connectivity to the source SAP ERP system and the target SAP HANA Database
- The LT replication jobs
- Configure data provisioning in SAP HANA Studio and trigger an initial load
- Monitoring the Replication
Configuring Data replication with BODS
- SAP BusinessObjects Data Services and SAP HANA.
- SAP BusinessObjects Data Services Architecture.
- Configure SAP BusinessObjects Data Services
- Import Metadata into SAP HANA
- Load data into SAP HANA.
Operate SAP HANA
- Starting and stopping HANA.
- Display the process list.
- Backup and recovery.
- User provisioning
- User administration tools
- User management
Monitor and Troubleshoot SAP HANA
- System Monitoring
- Analyzing logs and traces
- Analyzing performance
- Deployment and Error log panel
- Configuring Remote support
Software lifecycle management
- Exporting Models in SAP HANA
- Importing Models in SAP HANA
- SUM (software update manager)
- Deployment options of HANA
- Migration of BW to HANA
SAP HANA ADMIN Online Training Details
- Course Duration: 30-35 hours Training + Assignments + Actual Project Based Case Studies
- Training Materials:
All attendees will receive,
Assignment after each module, Video recording of every session
Notes and study material for examples covered.
Access to the Training Blog & Repository of Materials
The Sap Hana admin course duration will be of 30 hours.