SAP FICO Online Training
With our SAP FICO course, you would become an expert in Financial Accounting and Controlling, and be able to integrate the accounting side of the business with the complete financial management solution.
Why SAP FICO Course?
Salary Fact: The average salary for SAP FICO consultants range between $75,550 – $120,840 per year.
Job Opportunity: SAP FICO generates around 78,000 jobs every year.
Growth: SAP FICO has a market share of about 3.5% and thus a great growth potential in future.
Online or On-premise training options
- Curriculum aligned with latest industry trends
- Experienced and certified trainers
- Real-life scenarios
- Lifetime access to course material (pdfs, ppts and videos)
Recorded Video Training
- Updated course content
- 24/7 remote server access
- Lifetime access to course content (videos and materials)
- Flexibility to learn anytime, anywhere
Instructor-led online training
- Candidate pre-evaluation
- Certified and experienced trainers
- Email support and online query resolution
- 24/7 access to SAP Sandbox
SAP FICO Batch Schedule
SAP FICO Course Features
Get to a new SAP proficiency level with SAPvits.
We are committed to making you SAP ‘Smarter’
If you are a fresher – you start your career in SAP with confidence and practical learning and If you are a professional – Add weightage to your profile and scale new heights professionally
Take advantage of our flexible, customized and industry-focused learning curriculum. Best-in-class learning experience supported by our state-of-the-art infrastructure
Course curriculum designed in consultation with current job market needs. Courses focused on imparting practical exposure and hands-on experience
SAP FICO Course Description
What is SAP FICO?
It is one of the most important modules in SAP that looks after Financial Accounting (FI) and Controlling (CO) i.e. SAP FICO. Here, while FI refers to the financial aspect of the business, CO refers to the Managerial and Cost Controlling. With this SAP module, one can track and trace the financial health of the organization via custom built reports and can discover solutions for accounting requirements. FICO is the best configuration for internal as well as external accounting processes; wherein real time financial transactions are integrated with various parallel SAP modules for best results.
- Sub-components of SAP FI:
- SAP FI General Ledger accounting
- Asset Accounting
- Funds Management
- Accounts Receivables
- Accounts Payable
- Special Purpose Ledger
- Travel Management
- Bank Accounting
- Sub-components of CO:
- Cost Element Accounting
- Profit Center Accounting
- Cost Center accounting
- Internal Orders
- Profitability Analysis
- Product Cost Controlling
Why SAP FICO?
Being one of the most crucial ERP modules, we go beyond to help you gain expertise and proficiency with the FICO module. With SAPvits, you will learn to configure and implement SAP FICO modules and thus help your organization drive maximize functionality and features. With our course content that has been designed closely with the industry experts, you receive hands-on expertise, step-by-step instructions and real-world examples that equip you to deal with financial and accounting related challenges from day 1. Our SAP FICO course details start with defining the basic Organisational structure and moves on to Account receivables and account payables. It then delves into Investment and treasure management concepts, Cost element accounting, profit center group, amongst other concepts.
- Candidate should be from Commerce stream of education
- Should be aware of financial and accounting terminologies and flow
- Basic SAP knowledge would be an advantage
Who could benefit from this course?
- Freshers with BA, B.Com background
- Chartered Accountants
- Those currently pursuing Accountants and Finance professions
Because it is our motto to make you a ‘Smarter’ SAP professional!
SAPvits brings to you its knowledge and expertise of over 18+ years’ in SAP online trainings and SAP consultancy. We empower student graduates and young professionals with the required SAP proficiency to power-boost their career. We tend to your learning needs with utmost sense of urgency and dedication. Our course content is designed with certified and experienced SAP consultants and aims to offer tailored and customized learning with utmost flexibility.
Course Attendees will have
- 24/7 access to SAP IDES Server
- Instructor Led online training sessions
- Training materials, Blogs
- Access to online recording archives
- Flexibility to choose the schedule on weekday or weekends
- Prepare candidates for Interview
- Option to ask doubts/questions/clarifications from the course content
- Assist candidates in Resume preparation
Financial Accounting Basic Settings
- Define company
- Define company code
- Assign company to company code
- Define business area
- Define chart of accounts
- Assign company to chart of accounts
- Account groups
- Retained accounts
- Define fiscal year variant
- Assign fiscal year variant to company code
- Define posting period variant
- Assign posting period variant to company code
- Open & close periods
- Define document types & number ranges
- Define field status variant
- Assign field status variant to company code
- Define tolerance group
- Define tolerance group for employees
- Assign country to calculation procedure
- Enter global parameters
Financial Accounting Basic Settings
- Creation of General Ledger Master (with and without reference)
- Display/Change/Block/Unblock of general ledger master
- Document Entry posting normal postings and posting with reference
- Display and change of documents
- Display of GL balances
- Display GL account line items
- Parked documents
- Hold documents
- Creation of Sample Document and postings with sample documents
- Defining recurring entry document and postings with recurring doc.
- Configuration of line layouts for display of GL line items
- Reversal of individual documents, mass reversal, reversal of cleared items and reversal of accrual and deferral documents
- Defining Exchange Rate types and Translation ratios
- Define Exchange rates & posting of foreign currency transactions
- Interest calculations on term loans
- Creation of vendor account groups
- creation of number ranges for vendor master records
- assignment of number ranges to vendor account groups
- Creation of tolerance group for venders
- Creation of vendor master (display/change/block/unblock of vender master)
- Posting of vendor transactions (invoice posting, payment posting, credit memo)
- Settings for advance payments to parties (down payment) and clearing of down payment against invoices (special GL transactions)
- Creation of payment terms,
- Creation of house banks and account ids.
- Creation of check lots and maintenance of check register
- display check register
- cancellation of un issued checks
- creation of void reasons
- cancellation of issued checks
- Configuration of automatic payment program
- Payment to vendors through APP
- Creation of customer account groups
- creation of number ranges for customer master records
- assignment of number ranges for customer account groups
- Creation of customer master (display/change/block/unblock of customer master)
- Posting of customer transactions (sales invoice posting, payment posting)
- Settings for advance payment from parties (down payment)
- Configuration of settings for dunning
- generating the dunning letters
- Copy chart of depreciation
- creation of 0% tax codes for sales and purchased
- assignment of chart of depreciation to company code
- Defining account determination
- definition of screen lay out rules
- definition of number ranges for asset classes
- Integration with General Ledger & Posting rules
- Defining Depreciation key
- definition of multilevel methods
- definition of period control methods
- creation of main asset master records
- creation of sub asset master records
- Acquisition of fixed assets
- sale of fixed assets
- transfer of assets
- Scrapping of assets
- Depreciation run
- General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Assets Reports
How do I register for the course?
Just give us a shout out at IND: +91 992 284 8898 | USA: +1 678 389 8898 | UK: +44 141 416 8898 number and we will help you through the entire process.
What are my payment options?
- Bank Transfer (NEFT)
- Cheque Payment
- Western Union Money transfer
Who are my instructors?
We have tie-ups with over 500+ SAP certified trainers who have more than 10+years experience. Our trainers are experts in their field and have thorough domain knowledge and hands-on industry expertise.
What is the SAP Training Cost?
SAP FICO Course Fees will depend on course topic choose by candidate & required time duration to complete the course.
Is the course material provided to the candidate?
Yes, all SAP FICO Study Material is provided to the candidate from the consultant that include complete SAP FICO Basic Concepts, SAP FICO Overview, SAP FICO Online Tutorial, SAP FICO PDF, SAP FICO PPT etc.
Are your SAP classes interactive with real-industry scenarios and practical exposure?
Yes indeed. We believe more in practical and experiential learning than just theoretical teaching. With SAPvits, you get to work on real SAP screens with hands-on SAP and also get guided instructions and explanations along. We give all our learners a full access to SAP Sandbox for a real SAP experience. Access is not limited to training hours.
Can I see a demo of how my learning session will take place?
Certainly. You can always request for a FREE demo here (link of contact us form).
What are the system configuration requirements for online training?
All you need to get started with us is a good configuration computer, good quality headphones, stable Internet Connection and GoToMeeting software.
What if I miss a class on any given day?
Not a problem at all. You need to inform us about the missed classes and we can fit you in the next session and also provide you recorded online video of the class.
What if I have any questions during the class?
Since ours is a real-time online instructor-led-training, your questions will be answered by the trainer and doubts will be resolved. You just need to voice out your question and we will be eager to help you with an explanation.