SAP E-Recruitment Online Training
SAP E-Recruitment online training course with SAPvits helps you attract, retain, manage and maintain a healthy talent pool and optimize your day-to-day activities at work.
Why SAP E-Recruitment Course?
Salary Fact : The average salary is approximately $60,000 per annum.
Share : SAP E-Recruitment has a market share of about 0.5% and has great growth potential.
Applicability : For robust e-recruitment function.
Online or On-premise training options
- Curriculum aligned with latest industry trends
- Experienced and certified trainers
- Real-life scenarios
- Lifetime access to course material (pdfs, ppts and videos)
Recorded Video Training
- Updated course content
- 24/7 remote server access
- Lifetime access to course content (videos and materials)
- Flexibility to learn anytime, anywhere
Instructor-led online training
- Candidate pre-evaluation
- Certified and experienced trainers
- Email support and online query resolution
- 24/7 access to SAP Sandbox