- Why Sourcing?
- General Sourcing Life cycle
- Importance of ARIBA
- E- RFX Management
- Importance of ARIBA E-Sourcing Week One
- Sourcing Project – Creation, modification & Administration
- RFP & RFQ
- Document Attachment
- Vendor Rating
- Types of Events/Auctions
- Dutch Reverse
- Dutch Forward & Others
Creation – Event, lots, lots, Supplier group, User, Organization, Import etc.
Rules – Bid Decrement, Bid Buffer, Timing & Other rules
Troubleshooting – User side, Admin side
- Training Event
- Live Event
- Event Administration
- Event Strategy
- Event Report
- Event Message
- Excel Import
- Comparison with IBM EMPTORIS
- Methods to streamline the Sourcing
- Overview of procurement & Supply chain Management
- Importance of ARIBA E-Procurement
- Prerequisites for catalog creation Week Four
- Image Resize
- Catalog Creation
- CIF Creation
- Catalog uploading
- Difference between Administration and End user Side
- Payment Cycle Week Five
- Methods of streamlining the System
- Course Duration: 35 to 40 hours Training + Assignments + Actual Project Based Case Studies
- Training Materials:
All attendees will receive,
Assignment after each module, Video recording of every session
Notes and study material for examples covered.
Access to the Training Blog & Repository of Materials.
The Sap Ariba course duration will be of 30 hours.